PolyolefinShrink Film has the characteristic betweeen Polyethylene and Polypropylene film.
- Relatively soft
- Might be cross-linked.
- Higher Haze as more additives are required.
- Better Elasticity and shrink memory.
- More dwell time to seal. Limited speed capacity.
Polypropylene Film (PP Film)
- Stiffer film and improve machineability.
- Non cross-linked.
- Better optic, adhession of ink, label.
- Requires less dwell time to seal.
Polyolefin Shrink film can have customize characteriscs. It depends on what the percentage of PE or PO in the film itself.